Plant-Based Protein Shake
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 15 grams (approx. half a scoop) in eight ounces of water or any other beverage per day.
The Tiny and Full Plant-Based Protein Shake is a natural pea protein isolate, offering a high level of nutritional benefits. It is produced with a natural fermentation process which uses no chemical solvents. The raw materials, North American grown yellow peas, are not genetically modified (non-GMO). This product is ideal for those on a dairy-free diet, and are looking for a vegetarian protein with high digestibility. It has an excellent array of amino acids, including high levels of BCAAs (branched chain amino acids). The amino acid profile is similar to whey protein and is particularly high in arginine, leucine and lysine. Notice: This is a natural product that may exhibit color, taste, and density variations from lot to lot. It contains naturally occurring nutrients; therefore amounts may vary within the pea protein and flavor profiles.
Does not contain gluten. Made with non-GMO ingredients.
PLANT-BASED PROTEIN POWDER: CONTROLS HUNGER FOR 4 HOURS
Protein is an important part of breakfast because it helps keep you full for longer than just fruits and vegetables. Research on breakfast shows that protein helps people to feel less hungry later in the day (people who eat just carbs for breakfast or skip breakfast tend to eat more calories throughout the day and more calories overall). While fruits and vegetables are highly nutritious, they are also quickly digested and can leave you craving more sustenance. Thankfully, I’ve discovered a fantastic solution to getting protein while sticking with vegan eating in the morning—pea protein powder. It’s a relatively new addition to the protein powder family and is showing a lot of promise in the nutrition research community. Why go vegan for your protein? Let’s count the ways:
• It helps you stay Full: Pea protein powder is made from isolating the protein in peas, so it’s high in protein. At about 10–20 grams per scoop of powder, pea protein powder will keep you feeling Full and satisfied all morning long. In a study published in Nutrition Journal, researchers found that pea protein was just as satisfying as protein powder made with casein (made from milk protein) and more filling than protein powders made with whey and egg.
• It’s delicious: Protein pea powder is delicious and comes in all the typical flavors—vanilla, chocolate, and unflavored. You can create delectable, creamy, frothy, fully satisfying, and fully vegan shakes.
• It’s gluten free: If you are among the estimated 10 percent of people who struggle with gluten or grain intolerance, or if you’ve been diagnosed with celiac disease, pea protein powder is a great option for you. It’s 100 percent gluten free.
• It blends beautifully: Many protein powders have a chalky, clumpy, or grainy texture or tendency. Not pea protein powder. It dissolves easily in water and blends into a creamy smooth shake. Even without a blender, pea protein powder blends easily in a shaker bottle.
• It’s hypoallergenic: Many people have allergens to protein powders that contain whey, egg, soy, and casein (a milk protein). These ingredients can cause gas, bloating, and digestive discomfort. According to the Food Allergy Research & Education Organization, eight foods account for 90 percent of all allergic reactions: milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, fish, and shellfish. Peas are not among these. Pea protein powder is free of all allergens, making it the perfect choice.